Electric Vehicle Charging
Grant funded Electric Vehicle Charging Points
We are OLEV and NICEIC approved EV installers who are able to discuss clients EV requirements, check eligibility against OLEV criteria and install the recommended EV charging unit at their premises. We are able to take care of all paperwork on behalf of the client also.
Type 2 (IEC 62196) Electric Vehicle Charging Socket
- IEC 61851-1 Mode 3 fast charging
- 3.6kW (16A) or 7.2kW (32A) versions available
- Built-in overload and DC sensitive fault current protection
- Built-in LED charging status indicator
- Easy to install and maintain
- IP65 weatherproof & UV stabilised
- Corrosion resistant
- Fire retardant
- Impact resistant design
- CE certified
You are eligible if
You purchased your eligible electric vehicle from 1st October 2016 onwards. – You have off street parking.
You are allowed one charging point per eligible vehicle. – You can have up to two charging points per household.
To Check Eligibility
Click here for OLEV’s T & C’s (PDF download) *all prices subject to Site Survey/Earth Electrode (at installer’s discretion)/Site Conditions/Location/Rolec & OLEV Ts & Cs